Monday, April 1, 2013

Ladies and Girls

Today I must introduce you to Lady #40 and Lady #41.  Both of them live in the US and I am thrilled to finally do some US ladies lately.  There for awhile, I was filling out international custom forms like a wild woman and my postal clerks would cringe every time I stepped in the door.  (Not that I minded it, mind you! I must admit that the US ladies are much better for my blood pressure because they arrive in record time and I don't have to worry as long about them getting lost.  lol)

First, we have lovely Lady #40, Charlotte:

Lady #40 - Charlotte

Charlotte's eyes

Lady #40 - Charlotte

And here is the real Charlotte in the flesh:


Next we have Lady #41, Sandi.  (Not to be confused with Lady #14 who was also Sandy...but spelled differently!  (Crazy how I can keep all these lovely ladies straight, huh?  In all honesty, I'm wondering that myself!!!  lol)

Lady #41 - Sandi

Sandi's pretty eyes

Lady #41 - Sandi

And below is the photo she sent for me to use with her sweet DH by her side.


Lastly, we again have "the girls"........or as they have more commonly been called lately, "Bleep Girls".    These have become quite a hit and as you can see, I have several more in various states of completion.   All of these are 5x7" and ready for framing.  I draw and color each separately so while you are getting something that appears alike, they are each one of a kind.  I am charging $10 (shipping included to the US and $3 dollars extra for shipping internationally.)  If you are interested, let me know.  My e-mail information is on my side bar.  I take Paypal and checks from the US.  I promise, you will smile every time you see her!!!


So, that's about it!  This week I will be working on Lady #42 and Lady #43 and hopefully making a new design for my little girl........(a bit less crude perhaps?)  Have a lovely week!!!

14 comments:

Susan said...

More gorgeous ladies - Love you Beep girls too!

Needled Mom said...

Those look wonderful.

Annie said...

Wonderful new ladies! I love seeing every one of them. Bleep girl is the best!

Maria said...

I love to see your ladies Carol....

Mary said...

Love the NEW Ladies! You got their dimples just right too. I hear ya on the international shipping paperwork. It's a LOT! At least you've already calculated the value, but they are irreplaceable.

BJ in TX said...

Of course the ladies are wonderful, but I am definitely a fan of the Bleep Girl! Can't wait till mine gets here!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rettabug said...

Makes me laugh out loud to see all the middle fingers up, Carol! LOL

Your quilted portraits of Sandy & Charlotte are amazing! Captured their essence beautifully. BRAVO!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The LadyBugs Garden said...

I am lady #43 and a USA lady from Texas. I love all the ladies. I can't wait to see ME arrive in the mail.
xo
Stephanie

candy said...

Thanks to pintrest I found a pin of one of your quilts which lead me to your blog! What a great find you are incrediabilty talented! I will be a new follower now. Thanks for sharing.

Coffeebean's Dailies said...

Hi! I just came onto your blog and it looks as if you are taking orders to do portraits? Can you give me more information or where to look for the details!? I would love for you to do a small quilt for me! I am American but I am living in the Middle East!! I can have you send it via Aramex and it should get to me just fine and in somewhat of a short time; or you can send it to my Mom in Ohio and she will get it to me!! Let me know please at umali666@yahoo.com Thank you so much!

Susan said...

Carol, your new ladies are just wonderful! They are just getting better and better all the time, you go, girl!

Unknown said...

What a gifted women you are !!