Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Pretty Ballerinas

Do you remember when we made these:

The $7 Ballerina

We made two, remember?  Well, these two little second cousins haven't the slightest idea what a ballerina is, but what little girl doesn't like some kind of frilly thing around their waists?  Needless to say, the sight of the two of them parading around in those tutus this past Sunday for our family Christmas was precious.  I wish they would have held still for a better picture though.  LOL  Good thing the older one was trying to put on her new "dress up high heels".



I maybe should have waited one more year to make those tutus though......the twirling left a bit to be desired.  (Especially with dress up high heels.) LOL

11 comments:

Linda said...

Oh Too cute. All little girls should have tutus. I'm sure that by the end of this week they will be so excited. They look so precious.

Gill said...

My daughter would love one of these!! (She's 21!!)
Happy Christmas

My Life and Quilting said...

Hi Carol... I am sure the girls love them and it is so much fun to watch them twirl.... How precious they both are... Enjoy the time spent with them... Merry Christmas :)

Nancy said...

My two are wrapped up and waiting for the granddaughters to open them up on Christmas day... I can't wait to see them

Vivian said...

Too cute! No, it was better to give them now. You and their parents get all the fun of seeing them in them looking so cute and then next year or whenever they realize what they really are, you get to witness a whole 'nother level of wonder and discovery when they start to really enjoy them.

Jan Hatchett said...

What sweet little girls with dress up high heels and pink tutus! What a great gift!

Live a Colorful Life said...

I MUST make one of these for my 4-year-old granddaughter who took her first ballet/tap classes this fall. Adorable.

Ursula said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ursula said...

That's so sweet. Wish I had little ones to make this for.

C said...

Too stinking cute! I wish I was young enough to pull off a tutu.

susan said...

lol well that gives them time to work on their twirling!! too cute