Thursday, May 6, 2010

Elmo?

Just so you don't think that I waste everyday quilting, I have to show you something that I made the other day.  Actually, I didn't make the shirt...it was purchased from Target and a friend graciously machine embroidered Elmo on it for me.  I made the matching shorts.  Whooppee!  I have someone in my life who eats, breathes, and lives Elmo and I am dying to give her this outfit.  She and her mom are stopping over tomorrow, and I'm excited.


In the meantime, I'll continue to bug my postman and wonder where the stuff is that I'm awaiting and so anxious to show you.  Everyday I go to my mailbox with anticipation, I can hardly stand it!!

3 comments:

Cole's Corner said...

That outfit is soooo cute. I just love the details on the shorts! Soooo cute!

beth said...

Someone's going to be a happy little girl wearing this!! Great job!

Rettabug said...

This turned out so sweet, Carol...I wish I could have seen her face when she opened it. :D