Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Surprise


Here I thought I was surprising my new on-line friend with the princess wall hanging last week, but guess who really was surprised when the mailman came the other day with all this cool stuff?  Boy oh boy, it was like Christmas!  She knew my hubby was going to be out of town this week, so she included a darling place mat so I could have my dinners in luxury, a new pattern, a note book to record all my quilt ideas, a wonderful fiction book about a quilter and the sweetest note you could ever imagine.  Isn't it just the coolest thing to make new friends????  Thank you so much , Laura!!!  You are the best!!

4 comments:

LJ said...

you are very welcome!

Unknown said...

That is a wonderful surprise! Aren't bloggers the best!

Rettabug said...

What a wonderfully thoughtful gesture & note, Carol. I know you didn't expect such a nice gift in return but I'm not surprised. You bring out the best in people!

♥Rett♥

Amanda Jean said...

what a wonderful gift! surprise ones are the best, aren't they?