Sunday, August 2, 2009

This is It (I'm pretty sure??)

I'm pooped! Three mini quilts in 7 days is too much! All that thinking and planning has taxed my brain, I think. 'Course it doesn't help when you have a dog who likes to wake you up between 4:30 and 5 am everyday so it's not a wonder that I'm tired. I think she's missing her daddy! My hubby has been out of town for the last week and she's definitely "Daddy's Girl".

BUT.....halleujah.....I think I did it! I'm pretty sure that I finally made a quilt that my swap partner will like. Remember, this is number 3!!! It's a little sophisticated, and a little funky and I made it with the colors she requested so how can she not love it??? (The black with white dotted piping will be a plus.....along with the rick-rack, but that's the way my brain worked today.)

dqs7 #3  "This is It"

And, if she doesn't like that side, she can flip it over because I made it reversible just for her!!

dqs7 #3 Back of  "This is It"

So there!!! Finished, this doll quilt measured 15 inches by 18 inches. Just perfect!!! Don't you think???


3 comments:

Karen said...

Three quilts in seven days! Your real name is Wonder Woman, right? Your swap partner will love this one. (My favorite is Quack, though.)

LJ said...

It IS perfect indeed!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You do the best quilts! Every time the colors are wonderful and the design is no less than perfection! You are my quilt hero!